- Standard UK delivery on orders up to £50 within 5 working days are calculated by weight & size and the cost ranges between £1.00 to £3.99 per delivery
- Standard UK delivery on orders of £50 or more within 5 working days: FREE
- Next day signed-for UK delivery (weekday deliveries only): £8.95
- Living close to us ? we are now offering FREE DELIVERY Contactless and Covid secure to the following postcodes . GL18, GL19, GL2, GL20, GL51, GL52, HR8, WR10, WR13, WR14, WR8- When ordering the website will charge for delivery but we will refund it and contact you to arrange a delivery time convenient to you.
We aim to despatch couriered/ postal goods within 24 hours of receipt of order (except at weekends & bank holidays).
Free Delivery of goods within the local area will happen within 3 working days.
- Our daily cut-off is 2pm for UK orders – orders placed after 2pm Monday to Friday will be despatched the following working day.
- All orders placed after 2pm Friday will be despatched the following Monday (except at bank holidays where it will be despatched on the Tuesday).
- Our Standard UK delivery is TRACKED
- Our Next Day services are a TRACKED & SIGNED FOR service
We use the following carriers:
- UK Mainland: Royal Mail, DPD, UPS, DHL, Parcelforce.
- UK Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland: Royal Mail, Parcelforce, DHL, DPD.
Please ensure that the delivery details given at the point of order are correct as, although we do our best to check, we cannot be responsible if goods are returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete delivery address. Our couriers will make a minimum of two attempts at delivery and leave a card to give details of this, after which time if no contact is made within 5 days of the second delivery attempt, the parcel is likely to be returned to us, which may result in further re-delivery costs
Currently we supply to the UK only. We intend to supply internationally from May 2020.
If you would like to cancel your order at anytime prior to despatch please call us on 07388485778.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase then please return the item(s), along with a copy of the purchase receipt/invoice, within 21 days of purchase to the following address:
Returns Department, Homely British Comforts, Three Limes, Robertsend Lane, Long green, Forthampton, Gloucestershire, GL19 4QH.
The goods must be returned to us in the same condition they were sold (ie. unopened, unused and unsullied), including all original packing and materials.
Please note we do not refund postage charges on returned goods unless the item is faulty.
As the parcel and its contents are your responsibility until received by us, we recommend you send the goods by registered post.
Refunds will then be processed via your original payment method on our website.
Please note: We can’t offer refunds on food items unless faulty or not as described.
We make every effort to ensure your goods arrive in tip top condition. In the unlikely event your item arrives damaged, please contact us via email at email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery and we will arrange a full refund or replacement where possible. After this time we cannot accept responsibility for any damage reported. We may ask you to take a photo of the damaged item and the packing materials in which it arrived in order that we can make any necessary improvements to the way we package our items in the future.
This does not affect your statutory rights.