We set Homely British Comforts up in 2019 with the aim to make it easier for everyone to find and purchase British made items.
You have probably noticed that some items do not even say where they are made, and I often found myself having to look on backs of boxes or under products to find out where a product was manufactured. Frustratingly it still was not always very clear.
What we do
We have done all the checks, so you don’t have to, and work with British Manufacturers both large and small throughout Great Britain.
We have our mobile retail store that we take to shows and events. Where we show case our lovely British Made products, we love nothing more than promoting our British makers. Our offering is growing all the time, We are always searching for new and unique products, and we now have on board a wide range of products, to cater for every taste or occasion, whether you want something for your home, a gift for a friend, or just treating yourself. We are always happy to answer questions about the products.
We also have our lovely new refreshed website, and whether you buy from us at a show or on the website you can be confident that you are purchasing a beautiful, quality product made in Great Britain, by highly skilled craftspeople, who are passionate about what they do.
But why should we all buy British made. By doing so you are;
- Supporting the British Economy, British Jobs and British Businesses
- Keeping Skills alive that have been past down from generation to generation.
- Reducing carbon footprint of goods by buying local or UK Made
- Buying products that are made to high quality standards, built to last, versatile and functional with aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Buying products that are ethically produced.